Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Enthusiasm is Fire personified in the psychological realm. Enthusiasm is a force that irresistibly burns away the dross to leave the purified molten gold at the bottom of the crucible.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The cycle of formation is inside this time of resolve, and I feel a little lost to the actual making of what is now present for the actual formation.

Coming into the thought that surrounds this time,  I begin to see what is and what is not. This small writing space feels like an immense stretch that feels sometimes like aeons. In this I must stretch over the impossible, unheard, and unsaid.

I am completely in the dark as I bring light in. I am a candle lit with no directions, because they form as I reach and not before. I await the legacy of word and understanding and feel frail, unknown, and alone.

When the words begin it is like they are emerging from something ancient and not willing to compromise, because the fold will not crease if checked. I must move with patience and an open-heart to time past, present, and future.

This creates the resolve we all need to embody a new Illuminated Future. Enthusiasm is the key of our willingness and we must be lit by it alone. Give it freely, do not store it away, open your heart to its timing and need. What a beautiful day of opportunity.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 











#6 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the Holographic projection into dimensionalizational Thought.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.