Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"You will never ever Know if you never ever Go and plough the fields, pour the concrete, and make a firm start upon 'Terra Firma'. And she did behold How over the same door was likewise writ, Be Bold, Be Bold, and everywhere be Bold.", Edmund Spencer, The Fairy Queen.

This is a quote that rules the senses and it inhales life. I used to be quite bold, but I don't feel quite so bold anymore, and the call for it seems to disturb my system. I feel my boldness has gone deeper and what it needs sometime puzzles me.

I am tired of being the odd one out in this world system. I have gone deeper and deeper to unfit in my life. Now if I did fit in I would wonder how and why. I feel I need to change this system of myself so that I do not need 'the system' in the way it is.

I must create my own inner and outer system where my heart rules and I can sit Boldness down into it. The council of myself has this power and I will find my own Fairy Queen within me. The world of flower and herbs heals us powerfully, but we have become so not in our bodies that we do not even notice.

We need big Pharma because we can barely feel ourselves. I do not want to need to be pushed to my knees to feel the natural feeling of my own system. I will be Bold in my intent to feel. Mote it Be.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity

 











#15 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

St. John's Wort, Foxglove, Iris

This trinity of flower essential vibrations create the momentum for penetration of dream known and felt, inside outside merging into the omnidirectional flow of tantrum moletics.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Turning inward is my mantra each day...when I remember to....so being bold at this time is essential...thank you for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.