Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"This is a good phase for starting and building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Our culture has divorced mind and body (Cartesian dualism) brain and spinal cord (instinct), cerebral cortex and limbic system (appropriateness); slain intuition (inner tutor) for logic, and castrated emotion for thinking." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beautiful morning and I feel I must get out into this sunshine and sea air. I need to walk and shed some of this so called logic, so I can feel myself fully.

All that I hold dear and important is helping me turn my life out of the old patterns that make one feel helpless and small. It is the doubt we are taught as children that keep resonate, so we won't do anything 'so called bad' and put in the corner. 

No matter how good I was I still, at times ended up in the corner. We never forget these signals and when we find we are not going to fit in in any turn, we begin to seek out the differences we are. We begin to feel a bit renegade within us, and we find others.

At 73 I am not going to start what I stopped many years ago. I am not going to check my innate wisdom. I will divorce others rather than divorce myself from my own wisdom and self acceptance. I will walk in the sun and distance myself from the same critical voice of the world that does not aspire to the wedded circumference.

I have aspired to be. I am so grateful for my own inner cradle that nests me in so many layers of my own Fibers of Listening. Robert and I are so in sync that I am so grateful for the creative foundation that we share.

~ Raven SuSane












#7 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Seed Essence From Beyond

The seed essence from beyond holds the clarity of the dream, and the truth that goes beyond the misperceptions that created the separation patterning that all was created from.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. I love this spirit you have!! We are renegades and I love it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.