Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "This is a good phase for starting and building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Opening the diary of our lives, we begin to breathe in more of what grounds us to our inspiration. We know what deeply feeds us. I feel the exploration of what I feel and how it marks me for more and more creative imagination.

How do I enter the expansion of the breath of this creative light as each part of me nests into an expansion of what dearly knows me, it opens me to my own fire? I hold all my memories inside this volume of intent, and I awaken more collaboration between my element of water and fire, and the discomfort that sometimes accompanies this is calmed.

I reach into the subtle energies of my system and no longer ignore its hunt. My heart hunts out my mind and my mind feels loss as the heart begins to shift the years over in this alchemical position. What once was hidden is now butter on my toast.

I am full of the memory of the beginning of things and I secure a more aspirating nature. "Within everything is the seed of everything. All that is without thee also is within.", Solomon Trismosin, Alchemical Wanderings. We are nestial and like nesting dolls, we nest all our parts within all our parts. If we see within what to do, it is already done without. 

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#6 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes the Body Zero to know the self beyond third dimensional limitations, to full dimensional awareness consciousness.

[ Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.