Pages

Monday, January 11, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully, and go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant and which are not. Ultimately this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, and enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

We are current to our path and we know the acute differences between what is held and what is let go. There is a deep pitch in this time and we feel it all around.

I raise up my spirit into what I do know, and let all else settle into itself. Change always has to settle into itself and this must be allowed by me. I am so aware of what needs change in my heart, but most of all what has changed in my heart.

I am not as collared as in my past, and I can see the makings of a confusion that will scatter all things, but our hearts will bring it all back together, to create a compassion that will be inside the foot of each step.

The dark matter of our world's past no longer scares us, and we can now pick it up and give light to its available structure within creation. We aligned enough within to know the pitch of each letter that honors a Logos of Love.

I will stand still for this and occupy fully who I am, not who they are. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#27 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Impatience, Garlic, Clove

This vibratory trinity moves the sound of judgement out of the molecular resonation response, and creates the harmonies of sound vibration that is felt as onement, instead of division. The diversionary energy is what creates stress felt in the Body Zero, as it battles with the sounds of judgement, judged into its beingness. This judgement creates pain, guilt, and loss felt.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. I I can feel this pattern and your words of settling in to what I know and allow my heart to bring it clearly to me. Thank you for another morsel to savor!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.