Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

Creative tension is between what holds things together and what blows things apart. Both holding space for their place in our world. The Voice of the trees runs through us as our forests come into this Creative tension of Water and Fire. 

My heart aches for their loss and their potency of red wood lay in ashes, and we burn away our strife. Their knowledge is kept by their interneting world below. I speak to them through the trees here. I burn as they have burned. 

I ground my world and know that all the patterns are speaking in me as I relocate everything in my world. One counter-system moves in as one moves out.

The good, the bad, and the ugly all begin to walk through our world. To have courage and faith is not enough. Listening has to happen, even in all the confusion. Down under the ashes new seed must rise, so I must clear my land for new growth.

The territory within me now curves to make a bend. I must lay down with my ear to the ground and listen for new whisperings. If I am in a hurry I must slow down and see the gift of each molecule in my world.

I must take time to listen to the wood, the root, the story held in this Garden Plan. The Nutcracker is cracking the nuts and attracting the rats below to come above. Taking time to listen to below I know the above will settle and new seeds will change our minds and allow our hearts to show the way.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity


 










#7 Manifestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint provides the vibrational assenting of old creative pattern formulation necessary to move potential, as seen as Highest Potential.

[To view more Manifestional Light Imprintsial Patterns visit our site:

www.situlacodex.com/manifestational-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your introspection...the raging fires are an emotional reaction felt.i drew the goddess amulet today..the sprouting seed...there are new beginnings ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.