Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Be bold, be bold, and everywhere be bold.", Edmund Spenser, The Fairie Queen. "This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly and energetically follow your ambitions.', Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Moving many things in my life and some a bit too heavy. The boldness called for seems exciting, but a bit heavy, too. The day will seal the harmony needed now to complete and corrugate all the folds of this year.

I sit at my desk realizing that on some levels I have just begun. Change is called for, but our world has no loose change. No change ready to create harmony, love, and compassion. It wants your change even though it is the one that should be giving you change.

I need a new purse to collect all the change I need. I will within create rooms of change as it becomes loose, Do not move anything until the thread loosens and this is loose change.

Otherwise everything is locked down and too heavy. If it won't move I will find something else that is loose and ready to move. The movement in turn will loosen up and move what could not move before.

This is bold, it takes more courage to allow and then move. I try to move this way, but I must be bolder and bolder, as more is needing shifting.

Find the loose thread or coins, and this will move easily, more than millions of dollars. No loose change on our eyes.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#14 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works with matrix clarity. The clarity held within Avalon was to safe-guard the seed essence energy that guided and helped shape events towards Highest Potential.

[To see more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns visit:

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. Boldness demands so much inner strength and you show that courage always, so much so you can share this insight with us all...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.