Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"You will never ever know, if you never ever go and plough the fields, pour the concrete, and make a firm start upon 'Terra Firma'", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "As she looked about, she did behold how over the same door was likewise writ, 'Be Bold, Be Bold, and everywhere be bold." Edmund Spencer, The Fairie Queen.

There is a new start truly building and I feel all its potency around my Character, of who I am. All my childhood I was fascinated with Gorillas, and equally afraid them. I think I have met her in another way that I had never guessed.

I saw a film when I was a child, where a gorilla was in a wall and came into a library when a drum was played. You know some memories stay so fleshed in your mind, well this was.

Yesterday I realized why. Gorilla Warfare was what I was fascinated with, in the sense of the library knowledge, and the upside down way our work settles into your life, to free you of what is in your way that you have not as of yet seen.

We were activists in our time, but when we realized, 30 years ago, that we must become what we want, we had to move into something more changing, more radical, more insightful, for the future.

Such is how this radical work began. We had no definite teacher outside, but one inside, that showed us the patterns of Gorilla Warfare, where our ways of thinking, assuming, and feeling became changed.

Something potent that came from under our obstacles, and freed us beyond the power of any religion, political arena, or peer influence. Be Bold, Be Bold, Be Bold, in every color, word, and way of Being.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity
#20 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Speak only from the center. Speak only from the clarity of Self centered. Speak only from the recognition of the misperceptions of life spinning, and feel the clarity of truth returned.
[ To explore more Imprints visit: 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you have said it well and boldly and I feel the urgency in what needs support...thank you for this volume of truth!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.