Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

" The tension it takes to hold together is balanced precariously with the tension, which blows things apart. Where differences are recognized and the Intuitive properties of the Water element are combined with the cognitive faculties of the Fire element, the result may be productive in the outer world." Swami Ramananda. Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Overwhelm is majorly close to my belly fire and I have not seemed able to console myself. This is because I cannot do this next level without more universal help. The abyss is too large and the work too much, if one looks too far ahead.

I must close my 5th eye more and break things down more, to make the impossible potential possible. All seems so marked with speed and time before Fall and winter sets in, but I realize all can wait, or some can wait, or everything can wait. This relieves the creative tension and accelerates my heart mind connection.

Breaking all down becomes the key. "Success is assured when you bathe with Fire and dry with Water.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I have been gifted with this ability and I active it now in this day. I cannot cancel myself, I must activate, initiate, and confide in myself. What is it I really want most, and then allow it to guide me through.

Water and Fire are beloved to me and Robert, who is Air and keeps my Fire alive as it seems to blow up everything as it breaks it down. To bathe with Fire is revolutionary, and even more, to dry with Water is thought unheard of, but that is what we must do today.

Let go, listen, allow room for the promised gift of Clarity, abundance, compassion, and love. Trying to move furniture, creative vision new patterns heavier than I can lift. Calling the Eagles.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity
















#14 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint works with Matrix clarity. The clarity held within Avalon was to safeguard the seed essence energy that guided and helped shape events towards Highest Potential.
[ if you would like to see more Celtic Imprints visit us here;

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gift of insight, it truly brings solace to my own searching. Thank you again for sharing your passion and commitment!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.