Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"Resolute - imagination is the beginning of all magical operations", Paracelsus 1493-1541.

Fortified with yesterday I begin to use more of what I have. Everyday Robert and I go deeper into the mystery of the work we have been given, and are amazed at what we find ready and waiting. 

The sifted presence of what is now in front of us is now more comfortable. Gratefulness is the key that opens all doors and is the starting point of all endeavors.

Start now and know all that you need is in your hand. We are climbing back into the stars. I sit this morning between what is and what was. I embody my need for evolution.

What is settling into place in our world is not a reality, it is  an ever shifting awakening. Thinking will in and the will out. Ideas shift and change, because they cannot settle into place, because what will eventually settle is not here yet, or seen.

It is much more open, celebrating, resonate, respectful, abundant, forgiving, compassionate, and most of all, real truth telling. "We don't need more strength or more ability, or greater opportunity. What we need is what we have.", Basil S. Walsh.

I must look to see what I now have present in my hands. Time to start.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity




 









#7 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint correlates all past selves into wholeness of Being now.

[To view more Celtic Healing Imprints visit us here:

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex  ]

1 comment:

  1. This brings feelings of settling into a new pattern that sees all behind and emits a new beginning. I await such warmth with gratitude...thank you

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.