Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy


"The Cubic Stone is being fired in the furnace of Desire. Everything moves in phases, and the chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance overlapping order and rhythm.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Keeping all my numbers more open than closed, I calculate this day in a manner that supports and suits this present alchemy. Opening of the heart more each day is essential in this time, and one must sort through the debris of one's life to find all the evidence of love.

I am going to gather in my mind and heart all the love I have ever received, and ask it to open my heart to a new ratio. Life in itself is a distance we corrugate each day to make our now present, and I fall into the fold.

An open heart is a healthy heart and the curve is play, music, creativity, all allow us to let go of old patterns that are no longer part of who we are and will be. Intention is the 90% start we need, and this in itself makes a deep mark, and this deep mark will not be erased by the sand of a storm.

I take into myself a more smiling face that has already had its needs met. A face of present and future, that knows the shift has already occurred. I prophesy to myself. Mote it Be.
Raven SuSane, Clarity




#8b Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint moves in support of Realm Awareness of Hyperspace Receivement of the Dream, and is increased into all dimensionality of Beingness, and the empowerment of the Recognition of Gift received, is multiplied by Infinity. { For more information on
Ancient Fey Imprints: 

1 comment:

  1. what a message to call into our hearts...intention of and to love!! thank you for the reminder that it is always present within!!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.