Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"The Moon controls the tides of earth and the tide is turning, Carpe Deum. Grasp the Day.", Dr.John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is always exciting, but also scary, because possibly you won't , or do not see it. I know as I sit here with my feet on the ground, that this day has already been grasped for me. So all I do is grasp the loose thread and follow it.

In the many means of what time actually is, one begins to know what must be grasped is already in one's hand. I look into my hands to see and it is always what I need most. 

Much change is happening, so I look to see what is most close up, not far away. Sometimes until we sit with ourselves, we do not fully realize where we actually are and what is it we hold.


What of my future am I now laying out? What foundation am I now building? Grasp it. I now let go and make it mark my way. I have learned to follow that subtle build. Sometimes everything doe snot have its directions and blueprint, but I follow, trusting it will come above ground and into my sight.


I will let all parts rise and I will feel my way through the subtle waves and the rise and fall of the tide. High tide. Grasp the Day.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity












 #40 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Move From Clarity

Move from. the clarity of your center, and your deeds will be discerned, not judged.

[Visit our site for more healing images:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the affirmation than the thread is always there for us...I started my day with purple thread then brown thread to mend what has been loved that just needed some tweaking.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.