Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

"Ether Seed of Water often signals the need to address issues (climbing the heights of success) of psychic acrophobia (fear of heights) and spiritual agoraphobia ( fear of being lost in open spaces)., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Looking more deeply into this position, I realize I may be somewhat afraid of heights, but Robert is my compass, and he was a chimney sweep in a town that had pitched 4 story houses with clay roofs. 

I could feel lost in open spaces, because when I dive really deep and feel thin as I move through the veil, I feel lost. In fact, we both do. Spiritual travel does challenge the human system, because of the belief system that we are given when we are young.

I have been occupying small tight spaces since I was born. In the wonderful tale of The Boy Who Drew Cats, the boy was told to keep to small and he did, and it saved his life. He drew cats in the corners and I have found that cats in the corners of one's life accelerates everything, but with a midwifery balance.

As I try to move out more, I will ask the Sirian Fey-lines, Cats from Sirius, we drew that are midwifing our world as we leave the old and mature into the new.

Yes, I will ask them to midwife me today and the days to come and seek to find a way this work can ferry the world across its inhibitions, racial conflict, and limitations, to love.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity













 #4 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint opens the Intuitive Self of Knowing and Feeling into past remembered through accessial processing. This processing is accomplished by imprinted Self desiring informational matrix expansion.

For more Celtic Imprints visit;

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.