Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Air Seed of Water: Calm

"Pay attention to details, take no unnecessary risks, practice relaxation, meditation, autohypnosis, enjoy saunas and massages. Although a holiday may provide a temporary respite and clear the head, this is not a time to tear up roots.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feeling a little more stretched than usual, I have decided I too must rest more today, but not to worry. There is much now in this time that needs more room. There is for me a yearning to apply myself in whole new ways.

What goes up must come down now is not always true. The world is charging itself too much rent for the hovel it is truly trying to create. I have decided not to charge myself more rent, since what was, no longer applies.

My home is moving all around like the stairs at Hogwarts, in Harry Potter. I am not going to wait for the 3-headed-dog guardian to show me the philosopher's stone. I already know who has it. It is not any government or corporation, but instead, we each have it in our chest. Our Heart of Gold.

The more I listen to it, the more safe, cared for, and loved I will be. Each turn in the flow creates a fold, and there are 50 folds that are getting ready to crease, then what feels too far will feel softly up close.

There will be miracle answers, as soon as we begin to smell and breathe every color in our crayon box, and feel safe with its indigenous relationship with our present time.

Primary colors are Key right now. Do not forget the Black and White box that holds them all.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#22 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Love Creates Harmony Without

Harmony is only found when one loves from one's center, because in the center one finds the omnidirectional love that surrounds you and creates the support one needs to venture out and give.

[Visit our site for more Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.