Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"A period of introversion and sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience and perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "We should manage our fortitude as we do our Health-- enjoy it when good, be patient when it is bad, and never apply violent remedies except in extreme necessity.", La Rochefoucauld.

Well, this is such awesome advice today and in these times. I could not sleep last night and wrote. When I can't sleep I write, because what I need is information, once done, I sleep tight. 

Every day is different and the availability of the information we need is variable. Life is information. Inflammation is the need or fear of information. So asking for information, instead of inflammation, is most helpful.

I write this alchemical mind to receive information, so my day will have a compass and I am not so inclined to be frustrated, irritated, lost, or stuck. This gives me information and much less inflammation.

They say we are a world of inflammation and I say we are a world having to consume and adjust to more information than ever has been. We crave it day and night and yet we are afraid of it, because it might make us change, and we do not always know how.

A compass of some sort is a wonderful companion in these times. I am a navigator by calling and Robert is my Compass. Together we explore all worlds of living awake.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#3c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This is the System Key for Opening up and Speeding up this Assimilatorial Processing, so that the perpendicular angular relationship can be moved more quickly into a full alignment.
[For more information on the Ancient Fey Imprints visit:
https//www.situlacodex/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wowser!! This is awesome in insight. And wisdom galore all rolled into a few words!! Thank you for the two of you for such focused work!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.