Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

  "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Efforts should be redirected towards building solid bridges of communication & empathy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

An applause for this one, I love when it shows up in the alchemy of my day. Didn't quite see it coming, a gift after a night of many moons, many roll-overs, many down unders, and ups, looking over the fence wall. Is there something new out there? I could not quite see it, but now it's showing up, with all its petticoats and frills. I might be real, and if so, I'm going to build those bridges. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.