Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", J.W. Goethe.

Synergy, such a beautiful thing when it moves in your life easily, and I am so grateful for this today. There are so many things up and waiting that could make my head spin, so I'm just sitting here looking at all the fun things around me, all the little toys, all the wonderful books, and I'm letting them all make a synergy around me, so I can fold and bend into this next level. When thing or someone is trying to distract you out of your synergy, you must pull it closer to you, so you know what is real. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.