Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Change, as a noun, means the result of making something different, while Change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Hollowed out more this morning, I'm definitely making more room for the most simple of myself, how I feel about what I do and who I am. This is usually a conversation for a young woman, not a woman my age. Thank God I still have the confidence to have it. When confidence is low, one must have the courage to listen to its needs, this is the alchemy of Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.