Pages

Monday, August 21, 2023

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Occupying my morning more differently, I walked by the ocean, and it was like walking through water, and even the air was hard to breathe. Everything seemed in slow motion, and the harbor was very quiet. Instead of fighting it, I engaged it, I engaged Earth and Air in Chi Gong. Slowly, I began to float on what was too dense. I walked the full boardwalk, and found that the slowing down gave me a good phase for starting and building my day from. I am so grateful for the magic of living by the sea, in this alchemical interaction between Earth and Air with Water as the fludial vehicle. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.