Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 “A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

My favorite, I married this elemental combination, I'm Fire, so I'm so in sync with Ether, I'm Raven, and that is her element. Much building so I can see this landing into place. I like feeling the built, the building, and the landing. All magic has a foundation if you become significant to it. Taking in a deep breath and getting ready for the built enthusiasm that comes with this kind of day. Rolling over into the warp speed. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.