Pages

Friday, August 4, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Potential is what lights the Fire in me, it is an essential part of my creativity, and its alchemy gives me a place to start. I don't have to see the whole thing done, I can follow it from the dark. into the Light. Often it is the Light of the Potential itself that I follow, eventual I have learned it'll give me all that I need, so I start with my first priority, which is Potential itself that has a small beat that I hear. It is like a child in the womb. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.