Pages

Friday, August 25, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 ‘Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims and situation. Earth Seed of Water contains the Aqua Vita to grow a flourishing crop and at this moment you have a secret ally, perhaps someone you have not considered, who can assist you with a new enterprise.’ Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

A secret ally, indeed is what I have, and it resides in a visional dream. Red, white, and black, the reclaiming of confidence deep inside, which creates a whole new venture, a new ally trusted by myself deep inside. To believe in what I hear, to believe in what I know, to believe in the power of line, pattern, and color. To move all the unmovable is the confidence I am asking to be granted. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.