Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Fire Seed of Air: Mutual Harmony

  "Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. An initial phase of introspection will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Crowning my Soul with mutual harmony, I lay out a smoother mode, a more comprehensive identity of my doer and receiver. Enthusiasm is a key note for me, but I've had to slow down the rate speed into such a stillness, that I can then comprehend the details of this highly accelerated corrugation. To bend and fold rapidly, face to face, match to match, your enthusiastic doer to your idealistic receiver, like a wheel moving so fast that the spokes seem to go backwards, and you feel this complexity of non-movement needed, to complete the task in all its intricacies. Fire Seed of Air, Mutual Harmony. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.