Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Moving resolve into the forefront of this day, I allow the upward spiral of my Fire more freedom to reign, and this gives me confidence in the very seed of myself. Many things in life have endangered this very seed within me, but I have resolved to bring it into expression each day in some way, wherever I am. I find where it hangs out, and I go there. Today it's in all the songs of my girlhood, that I wasn't allowed to sing or listen to, today they reign. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.