Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am a double Fire, so I'm very good at focusing Fire Seed of Fire, but in the focus I cannot hold it there, but must allow it to move. Trust, allow it to go towards the alchemy I need. If I hold it too long, I noticed I could burn up inside, so Robert (Air), makes me move it if I forget, and this happens often, when one is a double Fire. So today I let it go early, and now I'm flowing with the Fire. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.