Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm, the most impressive energy I am. I'm enthused about the smallest things, and the largest. My fire burns each day with the excitement of beauty, color, pattern, position, partnership, all part of my enthusiastic doer. My enthusiastic receiver overwhelms me at times, but I devotedly follow her. I'm a Leo with a cause, a generator and a long life of fiery, colorful, visionary directiveness. Life is directive for me, and I wish to take in each bite directly. I asked once to hear the Divine in every moment in time, and don't ask this, if you're not willing to jump off the cliff and learn to fly. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Pleiadian Creativity Inner 5

This creates the potentized energy, to release its misperceptional field space, and time lock. Use this, to create holographic pain release—eighth dimension harmonic pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.