Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Air Seed of Water: Calm

 "Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunities.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel this alchemical position in my bones this morning. Able to more patiently emerge with the energy that I've gathered, more capable to awaken to my own potential, as the Spring begins to dig itself through the garden. More modes available than before, in perseverance is my Soul's Reach. Air Seed of Water, Calm. Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Pleiadian Creativity Outer 6

This symbol causes the Body Zero to know the self beyond third dimensional limitations, to full dimensional awareness consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.