Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

"The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, Ether. Water & Earth are natural friends; Water, as an unconscious lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Water being the daring nurturer of Spring, a little jig between rain and sun, back and forth, allowing us to loosen up, and even in the daring, sometimes, in our excitement we over-do. After 5 children, 75 years, I have learned, painfully, that the rake does not belong in my hands. This is a daring realization, because I love my garden. I can plant seeds, I can squat down and plant plants, but not over and over again. A worthy lesson under Ether Seed of Water. Daring. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



 

Body Zero 2

“This Imprintsial Pattern creates the sensory responsial recorder for vortexial adjustment, so that the Body Zero tissue response can move into supportive response of the circumferial recalculation, that is in alignment with angelic desired form.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.