Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Change, as a noun, means the result of making something different, while Change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 In this alchemical position I am finding that I'm entering my Dream gently, instead of coming out of my Dream. The power of our work is building, but we, Robert & I, are being given more Grace, a deeper privilege of recognition, by those who our words matter. I almost missed it, there is no grind, there is just the sweet organic bread that rises up through our Need. A day on the floor of the garden, on the belly of our travel, I am beginning to see a world of inside expanding so much, that all the outside has to have a garden key that matches. Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Celtic Imprint 15

This Imprint works with the penetration of Light Speed vortexial essence from Celtic rememory matrix system. This brings past information into consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.