Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start and emphasize creativity. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools and resources you have, rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up in the night for a small tea party with Robert. I love these times when they happen. Saw a small creative short film on Emily, a mentor for me, and I thought of all the potential she had, and where her work went and didn't go. Did not matter, what mattered was the fact that it was, and in that I find there is always potential, so I begin again. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential, The Grail Cup. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Pleiadian Creativity Outer 3

This symbol causes this movement to go beyond sound misperceptions. Apply it, when the word is challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.