Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 "Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Boldness, a mouthful on a cloudy morning. Water in the air, more, because we are coming closer to Spring. The late March snows have laid down the rich fertilizer for Spring, and I feel the growing seeds within me begin to move up through the Soul of my life. I feel a bit of a daring boldness, that I haven't been able to gather before, and I want to feed it in me. This sounds like a bit of Goldilocks and the Three Bear time, trying out all things you haven't tried out before, to find just the right fit for your mouth. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 10

This Imprint motivates the sound volume mode, of quantralized thought idea, into form conceived as real and seen. This works in support of the thought idea of unlimitedness, in volume of sound, from beyond dimensional volume control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.