Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This Alchemical position seems to be squaring across the board for me, it's becoming clearly a new level of awareness, for now and my future. The way I think about myself and how I experience myself in many different stages in alchemical positions in my life. I cannot sort myself in any way that I have used before. I need more room for the beginnings, where all the rush is, more patience with the beauty of the middle, and less hesitance with the new endings. I stay back from the crusher endings, and move into place a smoother web of consciousness. Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


Manifestation 3

This Imprint moves vibrational essence, from point of reference, to point of need and want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.