Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

“The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I love this one, Alchemy, this says it all, this is why I write the Alchemical Mind. The sun is bright, I have done my Yoga, I am sorting my seeds, I'm listening to the garden plan, as it shifts within me. I am the biofeed diversity. I wait for it to reach me, and as always, allow my Soul to square the perspective, an absolute in my life, allowing the cauldron to conjure me. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 Fairie Imprint 7a 

Realm Awareness of triaxillary movement from Beyond Source to Source, to manifest in the Form Dream Energy Rotation. This enables one to be One with Source and Beyond. This is the movement that Recognizes, in order to Understand, to accomplish Discernment, and leap beyond Linear Thought. Linear Thought is what one would call the Nothing, because nothing is understood. In the Nothing - no thing, entity, or movement is understood.There is no Recognition or value. Without these, one feels lost, and judges what is lost or separated, as Less than, not Part of, Without Life - Evil - Reverse of Live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.