Pages

Monday, April 10, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

 "Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Coming more formulated from the night, a full 8 hours, I allow the build of boldness. I sit in the sun and I consciously wait for the profound. I feel it is in me, and I give it room to rise. It cannot be coaxed out, like a bad child, it must be allowed to rise and be bold to my mind, my heart, and my soul. Soul's reach is what I become patient for, because that is the most bold in me. Earth seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Holographic Imprint 22

Speed rate formulation, is a tonal concordial process of tonal value measure performed, into an intensity of vibration felt, as movement. This imprint works with movementual awareness, of the exactness of tonal value, in the formulation of the quality of exactness in speed rate, at hyperspace speed rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.