Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical position has a long tapeline, and the course to follow it down the rabbit hole is elongating. I learn more of what my Soul Reach is, and how far it stretches to maintain and grasp a worthy idea. I feel pivoted by a rope wrapped around my foot, so I can hang down low into the rabbit hole, till I hit the bottom, free my foot, and begin to walk around in my world. Fire Seed of Air, Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



 Flower Imprint 10

Yellow Carnation, Fringed Gential, Aconite

This trinity climatic vibrational tonal essencesonary complex, is the root system, of causal form manifestational energy calibration. This calibration energy manifestation, is necessary for changeover matrix perceptional sensorism. When this essence is activated in the molecular systemic momentum, it allows the quantralized transcendence, to evaluate throughout the Body Zero equationary digital resolution. Muscular resistance, will respond to this, and rotate outside of its resonance concordances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.