Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience. This is a very good time to further your interest & approach difficulties through interactions with others, we are all in the business of making friends, not enemies.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Restless night, but gathering all the watery layers of a full moon. Need to gather more play into this day, so I can find myself in the magic of December. I'm too serious sometimes for this little girl I am. I think I'll interact with my tea set, my poetry, my beloved, and go to the third floor where the magic resides highest in our home, and I'll have a conversation with the dolls, the puppets, the tea sets, the herbs and flowers, and Beatrix Potter, she knows about these times. My circle is smaller, and at present this is good. They are great company for Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 6

This Imprint omnidirectionally directs movement, of universal now manifesting, into higher vibrational sound light recognition, of dream manifestation, in sound light seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.