Pages

Monday, December 12, 2022

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

A night of feelings, decisions, listening, moving into new layers of myself and my life. I unoccupy the lesser of me, and recognize what I believe. Opening up to a future that resides more in that, and not so much in doubt. Renewal begins to flow through me, and I don't pull back from its nature. Whoever I am is more solid than I thought and I pull new threads, and weave a new pattern from this realization. First step, right step. Earth Seed of Ether, Renewal. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 4

Elemental Recognition of Vibrational Equilibrium

Vibration of recognition of the Elemental world of life beingness, that creates the parts of the Self, that are projected into the Holographic image. This recognition enables one the unlimited recall of any part of this world, to aid in one’s Self healing, and Unlimited State of Wellness……How to recognize the elements of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.