Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. An initial phase of introspection will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Such a beautiful and allowing alchemical position to sit inside. Enthusiasm, one of my favorite qualities about myself, and when I don't have it, I must check in and see what is off. I not only give it to others, but I also give it to myself, and I need it right now, so I'm going to move smoothly out onto the ice, and allow myself to skate about, until I feel the Air in my face with the swiftness of speed all mourned me, thrilled to the top with my enthusiastic spirit. I call her back to me, and sit in my favorite chair and write. Air Seed of Fire, Mutual Harmony. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 7c

The Nothing has so penetrated the thought process vibration, that non-linear movement, which transcends time and space locks, can only be done through Recognition of Source and Beyond, which only vibrate at the ultra light speed of Highest Potential. Once one commits to work with attaining this Vibration in Life, one moves the Nothing out of his field of thought. This allows the Veil or Mist to fall away, and what is called Unconscious, to always be available to the conscious at Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.