Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

"Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement. Efforts should be redirected towards building solid bridges of communication & empathy.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I always love this position and I felt the lift of it when I first woke up. The day felt lighter, as if I had put something into place, and I felt a clearer path within myself. Building better bridges that appeal to me, more than others. I love what I do, I love how it speaks for me, and I feel more settled with the response. Build and build we must do, but for ourselves it must always be, that's a good bridge for the future. Years to integrate into my life, creative expression, and voice. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



 

Holographic Imprint 24

Momentual acceleration, is moved into position and place, through the hyperspace volume set, of highest potential totality awareness. This movement, supports the organ level of Body Zero Holographic Projection. This imprint, moves the sub-sequential layers, necessary for full penetration to the core seed essence of Self, so that full manifestation is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.