Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

  "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

As a small child, I was not taught to not listen to my heart, but to listen to the rules, to what was considered good and bad, so I only listen to my heart when I was alone in play. There I could spread out, move inside, have a conversation with my imagination. Yes, it was a bit squirrely and fans tactical, and other world. Now I have returned to this, and it is a great Mystery. Bigger Beings, smaller beings, and then there's the Beanstalk I climb each day, like Jack, to hear something bigger than I am, not as afraid, not cloistered by religion. So today, I'll be Jack and keep in touch as I climb to a larger heart, and a more imaginative way. they're Seed of Air: Logos, The Word. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Recognitional 14

Recognize The Effort Spent

Recognize the message of every movement of center to reach the Self through each and every sound heard, color seen, and word spoken. Through this recognition one has the opportunity to truly Be and return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.