Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start & emphasize creativity. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure. Earth is the womb; Fire is the seed; Time gestates. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools you have, rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what use have!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early this beautiful day, in the place of potential, right before the sun rises. At peace with the night, quietly refraining from looking too far ahead, but staying in the moment of what I have. A brightness in me that I love to engage, and this is one of those days that I thread it through my hands and weave it into my words, into my art, into my living, into my loving, into my creating, that should do it for Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



 Celtic Imprint 10

This Imprint brings the understanding through Knowing and Feeling. This creates Self aware of past selves, so that integration balances both polarity energies into wholeness. This over-rides misperception ideas of polarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.