Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, Ether. Water & Earth are natural friends; Water, as an unconscious lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Daring, a beautiful term for today, it gives so much permission. Growing up in childhood with the expression, 'Don't you dare'. Being the oldest I was always reminded if I dared I would endanger all the other four. And yes I did one day, when I was 40, I dared and it endangered everything. I realize now, I am so much better for it, and in the end I think they are, too. So once again, so I dare? I think I will. 😊

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Fairie Imprint 12c

Realm Awareness of Totality of Sight Seen in Amount is being reformulated in conceptionalization form through this Imprintsial Pattern Conceptionalization Form of Sight Seen in Amount is what moves the Totality of what registers as seen into Belief in the Dimension of Recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.