Pages

Friday, December 9, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

  "Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Enthusiasm dances around me this morning, and I take its hand in a very whole-I way. I honor what it gives to me in my life, and I am grateful for the tool it is, in my present and future, even though in my past it is a bit much for some, it fills me and I build with it, I build happiness, creativity, hope, and deep resonance. Over the top for some, but just right for me. Yes, I am Goldilocks in the house of Bear. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve.~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Manifestation 22

This Imprint is the essencesorial key for the system actualization, of the Is of manifested form in the now, of the exact moment in tonal concordance, with the notal tonal value matrix, of concordial beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.