Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation & regrouping) & then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "What ever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genius, Power, & Magic in it.", J.W. Goethe.

Isn't it magical, it is finally moved into this position and I am ready. I am more ready than I thought I could be. A lot of the small vision has left, as it should, so that I have room after all these days to muck about, play with the impossible, even be ignored such a threat; no longer armed from reaching beyond the deaf, the blind, and the uncalled for. I must watch out for myself, because I'm coming around. Water Seed of Ether, Synergy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 13

Molecular processing, is the instance of molecular recognition into form realization. This imprint works in support of the materialization formulation of form realization, beyond molecular binary focular emphasis. Binary focular emphasis, is the realizational combinational vortexual structure, for processed molecular structural form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.