Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Air Seed of Water: Calm

"Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunities.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Calm reacts into me, and I feel the spoken words of encouragement as I persevere to be the being that I deeply am. I have rested deeply the last two days, so I can gather myself for the roll-over, and be ready for the new cycle that I am stepping into. Time scrambles around to afford us the energy we need for our futures. Grateful. Air Seed of Water, Calm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Body Zero 13

“This Imprintsial Pattern creates a triaxillary rotational bypass of the rotational quadrant requirement. The rotational quadrant requirement blocks transcendent changes and creates Body Zero responsial patterns to any transcendent change that could take Body Zero beyond the reversal limitations. This bypass frees the Body Zero before any binary change can occur.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.