Pages

Monday, February 7, 2022

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water, sometimes describes as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. The moon is the physical appearance behind the power of feminine intuition & the brain's right hemisphere; moonbeams are bridges to the deepest, most fecund layers of the unconscious.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today is Feb. 7th & is called the Black Moon, & is so full of potency for this alchemical position. I find that my feminine instinctual intuitive is what I call on each day, to understand, emulate, & speak of, in the Alchemical Mind. I do not pre-write, or figure out, I just drop down into it, & it is so deep & rich for me each day, that it becomes my authentic self. To habituate, & become one with this organic instinctual way of moving & being in the world, creates all the magic of my ease of understanding. Before this I doubted & whined, & even though I had had 5 children, I had not birthed my full creative voice. It is full colored, but it always lands on black, like the moon. The white of the moon landing on the black of the sky. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Rosemary, Bluebell, Dandelion

This trinity system mobilizes the accentual volume coordinator that creates the volume flow cubism, that tranquilizes the Body Zero response system, so that skin tone changes can occur with minimal discomfortal responses. [Visit: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.