Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start, & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. The process is one of building the foundation around an original idea which, like the Philosopher's Stone, turns everything to gold. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Coming more forward with the seed of an idea, that is moving through me in this time, as always it's a little vague, but it's cutting its way through to become more clear. I hold this potential in a stillpoint, as I begin to withdraw from all that distracts, so I can allow its prism to fill me with the color I need. Black is the potential, & it is the color ready that sings through me. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


#3c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This is the System Key, for opening up & speeding up this Assimilitorial Processing, so that the perpendicular angular relationship can be moved more quickly into alignment. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.