Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is the time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. It is important to discriminate between change as a verb or a noun. Change, as a noun, means the result of making something different, while 'change' as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Forgiving all spaces that I needed before getting here, I accept all the compassion that I'm given. I have marked my way through the snake, kundalini, for many more years than I would like to say. The healing caduceus that throws you back millions of years, & then pushes you forward even more millions of years. It's called throw-back ,in the very truest of ways. I have lived on both sides of change, & I have had to accept its heat. When you have this desire to know the mystery so deeply & the divine, you create a conduit, a wormhole, that accommodates you in this desire, & the transformations that are necessary to accommodate it. I have learned to sift more gently with Air Seed of Ether, not as afraid, but still cautious as I claim my sovereignty. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#15 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

St. John's Wort, Foxglove, Iris

This trinity of flower essential vibrations create the momentum for penetration of dream known & felt, inside & outside, merging into the omnidirectional flow of tantrum molectics. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.