Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

 "Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, & nourishes Earth. Air is a Jacob's two-way ladder, from above to below & below to above. The present situation requires a conscious two-way stretch. Become like Janus, the Roman god of the New Year, who looks both back & forward, simultaneously. The future grows out of the present, which in turn, is a product of the past.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Awesome, this is a conscious two-way stretch & I must remember this. It is not the rack of ancient times, but instead, this is my stretch, my reach, my will to look in both directions, to enhance the meaning of this day for myself. So whatever gets sore it is my reach, my bliss, I must stay present to it. We need to know our stretches & their origins, so we don't feel racked by another's  belief.  ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

The Knowing is the Grace of Self

The Self of each center is recognized and understood through knowing brought through the feeling, & expressed outward through our creativity. [Visit: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.