Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether)." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel this Ether Seed of Fire, but the incubation is a bit rocking & rolling. What was down under is pushing up, trying to force the incubation out before it's ready. We do that a lot in this world, & they do that a lot in this world, & we are just catching on. Putting my foot down, I allow this mystery to dwell within me, & although there is much shouting about, I nest in, within its rightness, its wholeness,  devour my courage, & incubate. ~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#4 Pleiadian Inner Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This creates the particlization of molecular energy, into projected movement, through dimensional space & time. [ Visit us for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.